Table of contents
• 1. Industry Overview
• 2. Executive Summary
• 3. Our Products and Services
• 4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
• 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
• 6. SWOT Analysis
• 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
• 8. Our Target Market
• Our competitive advantage
• 9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
• 10. Sales Forecast
• 11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
• 12. Our Pricing Strategy
• 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
• 14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Mushroom Farm?
There are large varieties of mushrooms – over 2,000 – that can be eaten. However, out of these large numbers, only few – common button agaricus, criminis, portabellas, shiitake, oyster, wood ear, morels, chanterelles and enoki – are taken.
People like taking their mushrooms fresh, dried or canned. The good thing with growing mushrooms is the fact they grow so fast and if you are adept at selling your produce as soon as they are harvested, you are on your way to making tons of money.